Modules & Functions
The Klaes Window Construction Software offers the following modules:
- Quotation, order, production, delivery note, invoice.
- Entry of window items using simple basic data schemes with accessories, articles (individual and totalled),
Text modules, subtotals, discounts, payment terms, etc.
- Manage window types and articles freely in folders
- Detailed calculation, price lists and calculation of variants (pricing)
- Printing on freely adjustable print forms
- Profit margin, variable and fixed cost shares per item, per item type or for the entire order
- Overview lists and statistics
- Pre- and post-texts
- Correspondence - individual and form letters with text modules
Business Partner Management
- Customers, suppliers, representatives, dealers, employees...
- Management of addresses with all data plus terms of sale, notes, sales, document archives, attributes and
- Simple free construction of window elements
- Free window shapes
- Forends, mullions, transoms, inserts, doublings, couplings, additional profiles
- All muntin types and constructions
- Construction with finished window types
- Transfer to production with batch formation (manual or automatic)
- Printing of production lists such as cutting lists, timber lists, glass lists, fittings lists, gasket lists, article lists, etc. - freely adjustable.
etc. - freely adjustable
- Type management with own folder structure
- Freely configurable preassignment of types
- Assignment of fixed items
- Individual articles with simple formula calculation
- Article with price table
- Article with sub-articles and working times
- Purchase price, variable and fixed costs and profit margin
- Minimum quantity, measurement grid, automatic rounding.
- Turnover and analysis
- Agent commissions
- Payments, open items and reminders
- Interfaces to accounting
- Planning of production capacities according to production lines and window shapes.
- Automatic calculation of workload
- Quick overview and scheduling of what is available and when
- Scheduling, rescheduling, partially finished, etc. in just a few steps
- In connection with warehouse management and E-Prod (paperless production) with feedback and collision control
- Material calculation of one or more orders
- Calculation of delivery time
- Ordering of free articles / stock articles
- Order proposal - price requests - order confirmations
- Goods receipt, delivery note control, complaints
- Supplier, delivery time and delivery location management
- Inventory lists (LiFo, FiFo, average price), stocktaking